Expert Roofing Repair Services
For the regular homeowner, the thought of replacing an entire roof can be quite stressful. It’s a good thing though that you won’t have to spend thousands on a complete roof replacement project. However, there are many ways to prevent you from having to have your entire roof replaced. By having small problems fixed before they can become big ones and purchasing insurance to cover major repairs are two things every homeowner can do to avoid having to foot the bill for complete roof replacement.
We will provide assessments and recommendations that would best suit your needs. You can be assured that we will provide you the appropriate service needed to ensure you stay dry inside your home all year round.
Common Causes of Damage
Damage manifests in a multitude of different ways, shapes, and forms. While there are some issues that can go undetected, our specialists are trained with a meticulous eye for even the smallest details to ensure that even the small problems are addressed and repaired. We offer replacements for most roofing materials and we also work on different slopes. Most insurance firms approve of the damage evaluations our team carries out.
Some of the common types of damage are:
- Tree Damage – During storms, falling trees can damage your roof requiring extensive repair or replacement
- Weak, Vulnerable Areas – Several vents and outlets such as skylights protrude through the roof of your house and can become the source of leaks leading to damage within the roof area as well as in the interior of the home
- Clogged Gutters – When the gutters on your home become clogged with leaf litter, it may cause an overflow and cause damage to the roof, siding, and the home’s foundation if the problem is not resolved
- Animal Damage – Animals can claw their way into your home’s structure and gnaw away at the roof’s foundation, causing extensive damage
- Storm Damage – Rain, snow, wind, and hail can cause layers of shingles to tear off or to break through the granular covering, exposing the home’s structure underneath it and blistering, wearing-down, and erosion can occur if left alone
- Chimney Flashing – The sheet metal installed for the purpose of ensuring that the connection between the chimney and roof, can over time allow for water leakage
Types of Roof Repair
- Tile – Hail storms cause tile to crack, letting rainwater inside, damaging the interior of the home
- Slate – Great protection against weather damage, but can break if hit hard enough by debris
- Shingle – Replacing the shingles removed by weather damage
It’s very unwise to ignore roof leaks, no matter what the cause may be. Small leaks can lead to catastrophic problems and could end up requiring a full replacement, and if you’re lucky, only a partial replacement. The building’s structure could be warped, swell, or rot, leading to mold and mildew growth. Fungus and mold pose serious health problems by affecting the quality of indoor air, causing asthma and breathing problems.
Contact Us for Your Roofing Repairs
To ensure your house stays weather-tight, the situation will be assessed and options will be recommended by our specialist. Visit our contact page once you are ready to schedule an appointment.