Areas We Service:
Professional Roofing Services
New Roofing Construction
If you are planning to build a new home, a perfectly designed roof installation will give you that perfect design and home look that you are looking for. We’ll help you in designing your dream roof right from the start so that it will match with your dream vision for your new home.
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- Professional Installation
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and Budget
Types of damage can be varied and appear as different things. Problems can indeed be missed, but our experts apply a trained eye for small details, catching even the smallest issues to be found and fixed.
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
Total roof replacement is not the only solution even if most homeowners think it is. Re-roofing or replacement is one other available option that homeowners can put into consideration. Re-roofing solves many homeowners’ roofing problems at an affordable cost and increases their home’s value. Re-roofing as early is possible not only saves you money, but it also ensures that your roof is safe.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- Increases the value of your home
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Homeowners always want what is best for their home, especially the roof that protects their home. Through the execution of few ingenious preemptive roof upkeep, you can maximize the use of your roof while saving yourself some bucks ultimately. Periodic preventive roof maintenance can greatly extend the life of your roof way past its original warranty period.
The most common items to look for are:
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Rusted flashing