Roofing Company in Bloomfield Hills, MI
Being the front runner in the roofing industry, our customers are provided with the best service and quality products needed by our clients. Our specialists are versed in the various complications that may happen because of shoddy roofing projects or accumulated deterioration from exposure to the weather. Regardless of the concern, we endeavor to offer prompt, economical output with rectitude and uprightness.
New Roofing Construction
Installing a new roof will help you achieve the look you want for your new house construction. We have a team of experts who can help you match your new home with the appropriate roof design.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and Budget
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- Professional Installation
Damages may be experienced in different shapes and forms. Our highly trained and experienced specialists will detect and repair even the smallest, least apparent problems.
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
There are several less costly but highly effective alternatives to completely replacing your home’s roof. For example, re-roofing or re-surfacing can solve your roof problems more cost-effectively than replacing the entire roof. Re-roofing gives homeowners peace of mind from knowing they have chosen an affordable option that will increase their home’s resale value. Choosing to re-roof now rather than later is of more benefit and it is also a fast way to be sure of your roof’s soundness and quality.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- Increases the value of your home
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Each homeowner wants to get the most from his or her house, including its roof. Conducting preventative roof maintenance can help your roof last longer as well as save you money. Periodic preventive roof maintenance can greatly extend the life of your roof way past its original warranty period.
The most common items to look for are:
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
- Rusted flashing
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
When you choose to book our services, you will have a team specially dedicated to your projects. The team will be dedicated to making sure that you are thoroughly pleased with the result and ensure that the project is completed within the allocated period and the given financial budget. We’re responsive, friendly, and happy to be considered as your next roofing contractor.
When the time is right for you to move ahead with your plans to improve your roof, reach out to us through our Contact Us page, and we’ll get right back to you. Your vision and approval is all we need to make it a reality. With proper guidance from our team, we are here to listen to your needs. We appreciate to hear and work with you soon.