Roof Inspection in St. Clair Shores, MI
Michigan’s weather is harsh and unpredictable. That means homeowners often experience roof damage that leads to costly repairs if the issue isn’t corrected quickly. Our team of roofers recommends having your home’s roof thoroughly inspected at least once per year and after any severe weather event.
Why a Roof Inspection in St. Clair Shores, MI, Matters
A home’s roof protects its contents and the people living there. When damages occur, the roof may leak, allowing water to enter your home’s interior spaces. Once water enters a home, it damages wood framing components, insulation, walls, and ceilings. Preventing water damage is far easier than correcting it later. For your own peace of mind, schedule a roofing inspection now to head off costly problems. Doing so and using the best roofers near you is one of the best investments you can make to protect your home investment.
Issues We’ll Look for When Inspecting Your Home’s Roof
Michigan homes experience snow, ice, heavy rains, and strong wind gusts during the year. Each of those weather events are known to cause significant roof damage. That means you’ll need roof repair near me to keep your home weathertight. When you contact our roofing team for help, we’ll carefully evaluate your existing roof to discover any potential problem areas.
Here are a few items our team of roofing professionals looks for during a residential roofing inspection.
- Installation Issues. Far too many homes have roofing that was not installed correctly. While improperly installed components may keep the water out for a while, leaks frequently develop when shingles, flashings, and vents are not installed correctly.
- Water Stains on Walls, Ceilings, and Attic Beams. Water stains indicate leaks are present and should be dealt with immediately. Once water stains show up on interior surfaces, significant damage is already present. To minimize additional damage, contact Four Seasons Kanga Roof for help now.
- Missing or Damaged Shingles. The most common cause of missing shingles is high winds, but ice buildup also causes shingle damage. After a storm, walk around your home and look carefully at the roof’s shingles. If any are missing or not aligned properly, contact our experts for a roof inspection near St. Clair Shores.
- Sagging. In our region, heavy snow is common. The snow’s weight can cause damage to your home’s roofing and the framing that supports the roof. At some point, sagging may occur. Any time even minor sagging is noted anywhere on the roof, it’s time to call for roof repair near me.
- Pest Infestations. Many types of pests are attracted to area homes when the weather starts turning cold, and they’re always looking for a safe place to birth their young. Your gutters and the areas around your roof provide access to the eaves or attic space. Once pests invade your home, contacting pest removal experts and our team of roofing professionals should move to the top of your priority list.
- Normal Wear and Tear. Time is the enemy of all roofs. While roofing products are designed to last for many years, the elements will ultimately win, and a new roof will become a must. When shingles look worn, contact the Four Seasons Kanga Roof team for a roof inspection St. Clair Shores, MI.
Homeowners are encouraged to schedule a complete roofing inspection at least once per year, but ignore that when any damage is noted. Dealing with repairs quickly saves money.
When is the Best Time for a Roof Inspection in St. Clair Shores, MI?
The short answer is that there is no perfect time to schedule a roof inspection or roof repair near me. Contact Kanga Roof whenever you suspect any damage is present. If your home’s roof hasn’t been inspected for several years, now would be the best time to contact Kanga Roof for an inspection.
Our customers are always concerned about the cost involved for an inspection, but remember that dealing with issues promptly reduces repair expenses. We’ll always provide a complete cost estimate before completing any repairs, so you’ll never have surprise charges when you call us.
While we’re inspecting or repairing your roof, we’ll also suggest routine maintenance tasks that reduce the chances of damage occurring in the future. That could mean cleaning gutters or trimming trees that brush against the roof.
Any time we experience severe weather, including hail and strong winds, call Four Seasons Kanga Roof for inspection to diagnose and recommend repair options for any roof damage.