Professional Roofing Services in Sterling Heights, Michigan
We are well-known in this area as industry leaders who consistently deliver quality results and an exemplary customer experience. Our veterans acknowledge that there are various types of issues that can take place as a result of inappropriate roofing setup or years of deterioration from the weather. Irrespective of the concern, we endeavor to offer prompt, economical outcomes with sincerity and candor.
New Roofing Construction
Installing a new roof will help you achieve the look you want for your new house construction. We can assist you and start from scratch, building up your dream design from the ground.
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and Budget
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- Professional Installation
Damage can come in any shape or size, big or small, visible and invisible. Even the smallest problems can be detected and repaired by our trained specialists.
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
There are a number of less costly but highly effective alternatives to completely replacing your home’s roof. Re-roofing or re-surfacing is one other option that homeowners can put into consideration. By not replacing the whole roof and opting for re-roofing, our clients achieve peace of mind that comes with the realization that the expenses won’t pile on as much while at the same time adding a lot of value to their homes. The sooner you decide to go ahead and have your home re-roofed, the quicker you can stop worrying about the integrity of your home’s roof.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- Increases the value of your home
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Every household wants to extract every bit of value from their homes, this includes the roof. You can get the most value from your home and roof by scheduling smart preventive maintenance and save yourself from expensive repairs in the long run. Routine roof inspections and maintenance can make your roof last years longer than its said warranty.
The most common items to look for are:
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Rusted flashing
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
There will be a team dedicated solely to your projects when you decide to book our services. Our team will ensure that they will work on your concerns until you approve of it. We’re ready to tackle any roofing project and we’re happy that we are being considered for your next project.
If you’re willing to move ahead in your next home roof improvement task, visit the website and our Contact Us section to get in contact with a member and we’ll get back to you as soon as necessary. Our representatives are always on stand-by and we hope to hear from you soon.