Roofing Company in Richmond, MI
We provide customers with distinctive service and product specialization while demonstrating excellence in quality and productivity as leaders in the roofing industry. Our team of professionals is aware of varying issues that may affect the roofing construction life span and performance. No matter what the situation may be, we aim to produce prompt, price-effective results with honesty and integrity.
New Roofing Construction
If you are working towards having a new building, the setup of a roof for your new house presents to you an opportunity to begin from scratch with the appearance you desire. Our experts are available to help you design, from the ground up, the perfect roof that complements your new house.
- Professional Installation
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- New Roofing Construction On Schedule and On Budget
Damage can come from a variety of different sources. Certain issues can fall off the radar, but our specialists have a trained eye for tiny details, to ensure that even the smallest issues are identified and fixed.
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
A lot of households mistakenly believe that the only solution to a damaged roof is total roof replacement; however, there are other options out there that are more affordable. Re-roofing or re-surfacing are just a few options homeowners can consider as a solution. Homeowners may be more willing to move ahead when they know that costly roof replacement isn’t needed and that re-roofing will not only solve their problem but also increase the value of their home. Re-roofing as early is possible not only saves you money, but it also ensures that your roof is safe.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- Increases the value of your home
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
Preventative Roof Maintenance
We all want to maximize our home including the roof. By having periodic maintenance work done, you will be getting the most out of your roofing and at the same time save money by avoiding massive repair work done in the future. Routine roof inspections and maintenance can make your roof last years longer than its said warranty.
The most common items to look for are:
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
- Rusted flashing
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or other surface material
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
Contact Us With Your Roofing Needs
There will be a team dedicated solely to your projects when you decide to book our services. Our teams will ensure that the project is completed within the time frame agreed upon and within the budget laid out. We are very friendly and responsive, so we will be happy to be your next roofing contractor.
When the time is right for you to move ahead with your plans to improve your roof, reach out to us through our Contact Us page, and we’ll get right back to you. We’re excited to work with you and we hope to hear from you once you’ve made your decision.